Re: [tor-dev] Sandboxed Tor Browser should be officially developed

2 of the 3 options mentioned by Matthew were that...

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 10:43 AM Nathaniel Suchy <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Perhaps the developers could make something like Tor Tails but stripped down bare bones to converse system resources with just Tor Browser afterwards packaging it all into a nice Virtual Machine program that’s invisible to the user.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 2:24 AM u <u@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

Yawning Angel:

>> So please, make Sandboxed Tor Browser an official thing.>> Fuck you, pay me.
While I believe that it is hard for some people to understand the free
software ecosystem and personal development efforts, I think that this
kind of reply is absolutely off-putting and intimidating. And it has the
unfortunate side effect of not helping anybody understand what's gping on.

Cheers,
u.