Re: [tor-dev] Sandboxed Tor Browser should be officially developed

Perhaps the developers could make something like Tor Tails but stripped down bare bones to converse system resources with just Tor Browser afterwards packaging it all into a nice Virtual Machine program that’s invisible to the user.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 2:24 AM u <u@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

Yawning Angel:

>> So please, make Sandboxed Tor Browser an official thing.>> Fuck you, pay me.
While I believe that it is hard for some people to understand the free
software ecosystem and personal development efforts, I think that this
kind of reply is absolutely off-putting and intimidating. And it has the
unfortunate side effect of not helping anybody understand what's gping on.

Cheers,
u.