[tor-dev] [Onionoo] When is the system property onionoo.cron.runonce set?

Hello,

So I've been playing with Onionoo's source and I cannot find where this property is set. When the main class for the cron updater runs it checks for the property existence and returns a string "true" if not found or unset. This "true" is used to evaluate the first time update. I cannot see where the property is updated and so I get one-time updater each time. I can add the code to set the property, and all's well, but I wanted to check to make sure I'm not missing something. I cloned from the git repo.

Thanks
--leeroy