[tor-dev] [Onionoo] Resource requirements for serving static data

Hello,

When I check the running Onionoo server at onionoo.torproject.org I see it is using Apache. In the installation documentation running the web service starts the embedded Jetty. The first question I have is: which is responsible for the static components of the official Onionoo server? Does the running Apache serve (or cache) the static data or just forward to the embedded Jetty.

Thanks
--leeroy