Re: [tor-dev] Improving the HTTP interface of BridgeDB: bridges.torproject.org

Sathyanarayanan Gunasekaran:
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM, George Kadianakis <desnacked@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I started writing a skeleton and some strings for the new website. I'm
> > also attaching an image of how the website looked like in my head
> > while I was writing the strings (although the person who codes, should
> > choose the interface). Sathya (cc'ed) said that he would be interested
> > in coding the web part.
> >

> Here are the .htmls -
> https://people.torproject.org/~gsathya/html/index.html
> https://people.torproject.org/~gsathya/html/captcha.html
> https://people.torproject.org/~gsathya/html/bridges.html

Some links are sub-optimal in these mockups. Having link on "here",
"these" or "this" is not really helpful. See
<http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere> and
<http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www/click.html> for more details.

I think it would be better to have these links phrased as:

 * I want [obfs2 bridges] for tor-obfsproxy-browser.
 * I want [obfs2 bridges] or [obfs3 bridges] for
   tor-flashproxy-pyobfsproxy.
 * I want [direct bridges] for other bundles like tor-browser.
 * This website allows you to get [bridge addresses].
 * Please read the [introduction to obfuscated bridges and
   pluggable transports].

The square brackets delimit the linked part. I've replaced "direct
bridges" because I think "direct" is probably a better wording than
"normal". The norm might shift to obfsproxy bridges in the next monthsâ

What do you think?

--
JÃrÃmy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@xxxxxxxxxx                    : :â  :  # apt-get install anarchism