Re: [tor-dev] Improving the HTTP interface of BridgeDB: bridges.torproject.org

SiNA Rabbani <sina@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are we also interested in translating this to other languages? Perhaps
we can get the Farsi done ASAP, since we now have a country obfsproxy
users coming to this page soon :)

All the best,
SiNA

If everyone's open to interface ideas, a rough number of bridges per day in the past <whenever> would be great, in addition to the graph now.  I know it's likely an estimate, but it would help outsiders like me make calculations. =)

~Griffin