[tor-dev] Pluggable transports meeting tomorrow (16:00 UTC Wednesday 18th of March 2015)

(Trying to get these back onto a regular schedule now that dev-meeting
 madness is over.)

Just wanted to remind you that the regular biweekly pluggable transports
meeting is going to occur tomorrow at 16:00 UTC. Place is the #tor-dev
IRC channel in the OFTC network.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/PluggableTransports#PluggableTransportIRCmeetings

--
Yawning Angel

ps: UTC does not do daylight savings.  Those of you that have had
clocks change, please double check the time and let me know if we need
to change the time.