[tor-dev] Interest in GSOC 2016

Hii Community,

I am a great enthusiast in network security and is very keen to increase my knowledge in this field and I think this is a way I can learn more things. So, I want to do something for this org and wanna contribute to it. I am currently a second year undergrad CSE student in Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Sricity.
So please can anyone guide me so that I can get into it as soon as possible and start contributing.

Regards,
Akash Das
Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Sricity
System Administrator