Re: [tor-dev] Interested in GSoC opportunity

Hi everyone,

Once again thanks for the help so far, I just submitted the proposal on GSoC website.

Inviting comments and feedback on the same.

Also attaching a pdf copy of the same.

Best Regards.

Deepankar Tyagi
Projects & Resume :Âdeepankar.io

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:43 AM, grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/14/16, Deepankar Tyagi <deepankar.tyagi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Make Exitmap fully autonomous (
> https://github.com/NullHypothesis/exitmap/issues/7)
> Create module(s) which emulate a user and explore the web dynamically.

As these operating architectures are posted here I'll at least read
over them. I've did a chunk of the logic already in local tools years
ago... 24x7, parallelism, updates, alexa, etc... though sloppily
in a different language. Exitmap has more potential.
To the point, the ideas and goals posted here by people for exitmap
sound good and useful so far!