[tor-dev] GSoC 17- Intro

Hi,
I am Pasan Chamiekara, a final year undergraduate in BSc in Biological Science at University of Colombo and a final year undergraduate at Sri Lanka Institute
of Information Technology (BSc Hons in IT specializing in Cyber Security). (Simply a dual degree expectee) . I do pocess 7 months of completed internship at Sri Lanka CERT | CC as an
Intern - Information Security.
My main research interests are in automated malware analysis, Intrusion detection and Neural Networking.

I do pocess strong skills in html, css, php, _javascript_, python, C, C++ ,java, ASM and intermediate level skills in Android,scala.

I am interested in the following components,
Ahmia - Hidden Service Search

Regards
Pasan