Re: [tor-dev] Rethinking Bad Exit Defences: Highlighting insecure and sensitive content in Tor Browser

Tom Ritter:
> It seems reasonable but my first question is the UI. Do you have a
> proposal?  The password field UI works, in my opinion, because it
> shows up when the password field is focused on. Assuming one uses the
> mouse to click on it (and doesn't tab to it from the username) - they
> see it.

Depending on how "intrusive" you want to be you could hide the
bitcoin/onion addresses with an overlay similar how NoScript (used to?)
hide flash content and make it visible after clicking on it and
acknowledging a warning.