Re: [tor-dev] Updating Proposal 299 (Preferring IPv4 or IPv6 based on IP Version Failure Count)

Hi teor,

Thanks, I opened a ticket to review and merge it here:

It should get reviewed within a week or two.

First off, thank you for doing this! As of now, it seems to have been merged.

I have added the "TrackFailures" flag to my GitHub PR and also mentioned other flags will come in the future.

I like what you did here: I think having one option with extra flags is
better than two options.

Again, Thank you!

Also, can we mark Prop299 as "Accepted" or is there any updates needed to this proposal?

-Neel

===

https://www.neelc.org/