Re: [tor-dev] Tor Launcher settings UI feedback request

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Andrew F <andrewfriedman101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Users who need these connections will have them and those that don't,
> probably won't know what they are and thats ok.

I disagree. The Tor help desk sees a ton of requests from users saying
that Tor is unable to connect, and the simple fix is to give them a
bridge or two. Not all users know what they need to connect, and not
all users will know the difference between bridge, obfs2, and obfs3.

--
Runa A. Sandvik