Re: [tor-dev] obfs3 and Android

On 05/25/2013 08:47 AM, Michele Orrà wrote:
In order to run some python code on Android for APAF, I have used
SL4A[1], which is a little tricky, but seems more actively developed
and ports a few external libraries which could be useful - i.e.
pyCrypto.
Yes, I think this might be the route. The plan would be to create a standalone app/plug-in for Obfs3 support, instead of bundling it into Orbot directly. This would allow us to support whatever complexity is needed for Python, without getting the core app too bogged down.

If anyone out there is interested in working on this, please get in touch with me directly, and/or just start hacking on code in a public repo. :)

+n