Re: [tor-dev] obfs3 and Android

On 05/26/2013 12:48 AM, Abel Luck wrote:
I have experience getting python code working in android using SL4A.
It's relatively straightforward, the main problem is the IPC between a
python script and android app. There is no real way to do the IPC, you
have to roll your own.
There really isn't much IPC needed for obfsproxy fortunately. You just need to start it up and shut it down.

For Orbot's existing obfsproxy2 support, we do this easily via Runtime.exec() commands.