Re: [tor-dev] next globe update feedback

Am 2013-11-04 04:17, schrieb Ian Goldberg:
On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 01:14:26PM -0500, me@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi there,

I worked on a new update for globe. This update addresses some
features that were missing or not possible in the current version of
globe ( http://globe.rndm.de/ ).

These changes include:
- fixed minification process to allow usage of the ember production
build
- removed unnecessary whitespace on top of the page
- modified loading indicator
- added subpages

Because this update includes some major ui changes, I would like to
get some feedback on it.
You find the latest version on http://globe.rndm.de/lab/

Sorting by "Advertised Bandwidth" appears to sort the column
asciibetically rather than numerically (taking units into account):
"9.22 MB/s" is sorted between "85.13 KB/s" and "97.38 KB/s".

I fixed the datatables sorting functions.
In addition i fixed the current tests to work with the new version and added a jshint task[1] in the build process.

The next task would be to add useful information about relays, bridges and all of their properties to the "Help" page.

If there isn't anything wrong, I will release it to the regular globe url.

[1] - http://www.jshint.com/about/

Cheers,
Christian