Re: [tor-dev] next globe update feedback

If there isn't anything wrong, I will release it to the regular globe url.

I deployed the latest globe version on http://globe.rndm.de/ .

The jshint code quality check was replaced with latest eslint version that works without jshint. Aside from the already mentioned changes I fixed the bridge/relay detail page if no detail document was found.

I also added relay family links. While working on this feature I noticed that the onionoo family field can return fingerprints of bridges. I modified the way the relay details route works and now it checks if the api returns a valid relay. If this isn't the case it checks for a bridge and redirects to its detail page. (for example "TorLand2" has a bridge in its family members field and clicking on the fingerprint throws an error on atlas)

If this behavior is wrong or something is missing just tell me.

Cheers
Christian