Re: Tor on Android

Hi all,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.09.2009, 11:03 +0200 schrieb Lexi Pimenidis:
> > Is there a bug tracker or a source code manager that's currently in use?

Only the SourceForge internal one. Actually we used our own repository
while working on the project and only uploaded everything to the SF when
we were almost finished with OC ;-) So do not wonder that there was no
much activity there.

> > Would you be interested in moving this into Tor's subversion and using
> > our Fly Spray? Roger will happily set you up with that if you're interested.
>
> The project is currently hosted at Sourceforge - but I wouldn't mind moving
> it to torproject, which will give it likely a much better visibility.

Yepp, I also think it is not a problem for us if it'll be moved
somewhere else. However, please consider, that there is also another guy
(he is in CC) currently working on OnionCoffee at Sourceforge. He
volunteered, among other things, to keep OnionCoffee up-to-date with
C-Tor, drop BouncyCastle in favor of built in JDK 6, and some other
stuff.

BTW, maybe it makes sense also to keep/support a general purpose
OnionCoffee besides that, specially tailored for mobile devices?

> > What's the current status of Onion Coffee? Can it do the newest Hidden
> > Service stuff?
>
> My guess: no.

We did not implement it. The only supported status of HS
stuff is as it was about 2.5 years ago.

Cheers,
Andriy

--
Andriy Panchenko, M.Sc.         tel: +49 241 80-21447
Computer Science dept.          http://www.nets.rwth-aachen.de/~andriy/