Re: [tor-relays] Request for help - Tor legal FAQ

On 04/03/2011 10:54 PM, Marcia Hofmann wrote:

> Please email me off-list if you know about an incident like this or
> anything else you think I should be aware of.
>
> Many thanks for your help!

I'd just like to endorse Marcia's request - she's one of the most
helpful and trustworthy people a Tor operator is likely to encounter.

If you're a relay operator or know about stories that may be relevant to
her work, I highly encourage you to write to her!

All the best,
Jacob