Re: [tor-relays] Tor and Viruses

> my ISP has partially blocked my Internet access twice
> due to suspected virus infections.

Virus is likely not the right word for things. Anyways...

There's really no reason an operator cannot run something
like bro-ids.org and sink known bad traffic in real time. Yeah,
sure, everyone will bitch at me. But it is operator fiat, and
they're not sinking specific users, so well within common
carrier exceptions on that aspect. No different than operators
who block 'torrent' ports, smtp, etc.

Speaking of smtp, one could even redirect that into their
system despam/clamav it and send it on its way. Better
than nothing. Especially for the legit senders.