Re: [tor-relays] Tor and Viruses

Hi,

On 13.04.2011 05:46, Porcelain Mouse wrote:
>  1) How common is it that Tor is abused by viruses?  What is the trend?
>  2) Is this just standard virus-kit material, these days?

I am not sure we mean the same kind of stuff when talking about
"viruses" on Tor. Since June 2010 we run Tor exits at more than 300
Mbps, lately more than a Gbit, and have never received a single
complaint about abuse that I would categorize as "virus".

And, yes, we want to publish more detailed stats about the amount and
class of abuse we see over our exits, but we're a bit understaffed and
could use some more volunteers to help out with things.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/