[tor-relays] Relay from home

Hi operators,

maybe this is a dumb question, but as I couldnât find any real advise anywhere on the net: Does it make sense to start operating a non-exit relay from home for a longer term? Iâm thinking about at least getting a T-Shirt (the more uptime, the better).
However, my concerns are the daily disconnect and the dynamic IP.

What do you think? Any first-hand tips are of course appreciated.

Cheers,
Jannis