Re: [tor-relays] Relay from home

Thanks Markus, looks good!

On 08.04.2015, at 14:21, Markus Hitter <mah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Signed PGP part
It's a 20 Mbit down / 1 Mbit up connection without daily disconnect. Other than DSL you keep your connection for months with a cable ISP.

Iâve got 50Mbit down/10Mbit up at home and planned to give about 5Mbit to the relay. As far as Iâve seen yet, even exit relays donât run at 100% all the time, so I might adjust that.