[tor-relays] Running an obfuscated bridge at home still safe?

Hi,

I've been running an obfuscated bridge on a Raspberry Pi at home (in Switzerland) for a week now. Until recently, I thought running a bridge at home was no problem at all. But yesterday Paul Staroch reported in [1] that he got notice from the German police (BKA) concerning his non-exit relay. So I'm a bit scared now. Is it still believed to be safe to run a non-exit relay or bridge at home? Or is this just one single incident? Any other experiences on this?

Cheers,
z0rc

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2013-August/002365.html