Re: [tor-relays] "NumCPUs 2" or 2 copies of Tor?

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Roman Mamedov <rm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While we are on this topic, is there a limit on the number of nodes per IP
address? I have two nodes running on one IP (different ports), tried adding a
third one, but it can't seem to be able to register:

There is a limit of two relays per IP. From the directory specification (line 1773): "Authorities SHOULD 'disable' any relays in excess of 2 on any single IP." This limit was implemented in 2007 as a countermeasure to Sybil attacks.

Vincent