Re: [tor-relays] Raspberry Pi Relay Node Performance and future Plans on Documentation and more

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Roman Mamedov <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:02:35 +0000
<tor_bridge@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm wondering, is there any other method for running a tor
> bridge/relay on
> the raspberry pi, other than downloading the source and compiling it
> yourself?

Raspbian has it in the repositories[1].

 apt-get install tor

Done. No need to build anything from the source.

You need Tor 0.2.4.* to run an obfsproxy bridge, which I wanted to do. Wheezy repo only has 0.2.3.*; 0.2.4.* is only in the experimental Debian distro repo [1], afaik.

[1]:Âhttp://packages.debian.org/experimental/torÂ