[tor-relays] Exit node move from Win to LInux

Hello everybody after some trouble with our Linux Exit Node, we hope that you can point the finger at the problem.

We changed from a Windows Server 2003 + Vidalia Exit Node to a Linux System.

With the Windows Server everything went fine no problems. Since we got the Linux server there are a lot of problems.

When the relay starts our Internet goes down. Its more like some DNS problem but i cant point the finger on it. The connection is still there but he need a lot of time to resolve the names.

Is this a overkill for our router?

Any suggestions?

Need more info?

Cheers guys&girls