[tor-relays] Config Tor Exit Node

Hi guys,

we moved from a Win to  Linux  with our tor exit node. The win was running fine no problems since we are running the the exit node on a Debian wheezy we got in trouble.
The exit node is installed and configured with the how to on the official Tor website.
The exit node is directly plugged in to the gateway. Its an DIR-655 which just have to run our internet traffic + the tor exit node.

Here is the torrc file:

http://pastebin.com/QsZ3UJPA

Problem is that when the node is running i lose my internet on every other PC around. Connection is still there but it take years to resolve the names....so i figured it must be an DNS problem.

I hope you can help us.

Thanks in advance

VarVarna