Re: [tor-relays] How to block IP address on exit node relay

Also I believe you have to add this "reject" BEFORE any "allow" lines in your torrc (if any). The parsing just stops at the first match, so if an "allow" is matched before this "reject", the traffic will be allowed.

-----
My full signature with lots of links etc.