Re: [tor-relays] A bit more evidence on circuit creation storms

I added a second core to my server and it's still getting "Your computer is too slow..." error messages.  Top shows cpu for the Tor process hanging around 60-75%, which is where it was before. Top's system total is hanging around "Cpu(s) 25.9%". That plus the VM manager's graph suggest that the server's not doing much with the second core.

Also see a repeat of the odd log message with the 154.x net address someone else described with the huge hexidecimal string (40 hex chars, + sign, 40 more, on and on).