Re: [tor-relays] Blutmagie does not see 0.2.7.2 bandwidth

Am 04.08.2015 um 01:23 schrieb starlight.2015q3@xxxxxxxxxxx:
At 16:10 8/3/2015 +0200, you wrote:
debugging the old Blutmagie Perl scripts I found
all routers like splitDNA running Tor 0.2.7.2
sending two hash values in the extra-info-digest.

The second entry is a new 256-bit digest
that will eventually replace the current
160-bit digest and can be ignored for
now, so

getinfo extra-info/digest/<first digest>

Perl script filling the database is adjusted accordingly. The modified extra-info sequence should not be a problem. Router splitDNA now shows up in bandwidth top ten again.

by the way... I will probably shut down blutmagie tor network status in September this year cause the data center has terminated the contract housing my servers 10/31/15.

cheers Olaf