[tor-relays] Significant relay usage drop down

Hi,

I am running two relays with the fingerprints
D223399907113A1F216AAA64997BC1D4CFA8E1AC and
945CBBA599808018749DDC4EBB592168F2858C1B. For the first relay I am observing a
significant usage drop down during the last 12 hours. The second runs as usual
with a high throughput. I am wondering what the reason for this drop down
could be. Are there any changes in the configuration of authorities? Is
someone from the core TOR developers doing tests with the load distribution?

Best regards,

Klaus