Re: [tor-relays] Significant relay usage drop down

Same thing here. My relay is this:Âhttp://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=FCFEA91F2C897C7B2E382FF110B963BB153E70E0
This must be because of the new experiments they (Mike?) is running on the network, right? I wish you guys the best of luck with your experiments. :-)

-----
My blog with GPG keys, my programs etc: http://www.inshame.com
Some more links: http://bit.ly/gbla4z