Re: [tor-relays] consensus-health.html and fallback dirs

Ran the script: output is attached to this message for anyone
interested.  Live-network test results will vary by time and by
the location of tester.  Attached run was made over Tor
itself using 'torsocks'.

I was bit by having disabled the unencrypted DIR port for
one day recently as an experiment.