Re: [tor-relays] consensus-health.html and fallback dirs

On 16 Dec 2018, at 17:01, starlight.2018q2@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The cause is

https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/commit/?id=78e177d622f5f3b24023d04458f5948275a44766

Would be appreciated if the Tor project published outputs
of UpdateFallbackDirs.py job runs used when rebuilding
the list.  Thus operators who have expended effort to keep
their relays eligible will know why when dropped.

We usually attach the logs to the relevant ticket.

This time, I saved the logs, but accidentally overwrote them.
And I didn't ask Colin to attach his logs.

We'll try to do better next time: I've added a note on the ticket
for 2019.