Re: [tor-relays] nyx question on info on top right side, present on CentOS, missing on Debian.

Hi Damian,

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Stijn Jonker <sjcjonker@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

<SNIP>

So I'm running two relays, one is running on CentOS7, the other Debian
Stretch. On both I have nyx (2.0.4) installed. The "Debian" one is missing
the CPU, Exit policy etc info. It's not tor version specific, as I recently
upgraded the tor software on the nodes regularly.