Re: [tor-relays] [tor-exit] good node providers

keyweb looks like an interesting hoster to start over with.
But regarding diversity i am also looking for hosters from outer europe.

URDN is also europe, sweden

Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Februar 2019 um 10:15 Uhr
Von: dns1983@xxxxxxxxxx
An: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tor-relays] [tor-exit] good node providers
I contacted keyweb and they allow exit policy with restricted policy. Maybe more open too than 53, 80 and 443

Il 15 febbraio 2019 10:14:02 CET, dns1983@xxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy

I use the second in the list.

Il 15 febbraio 2019 10:05:48 CET, Volker Mink <volker.mink@xxxxxx> ha scritto:
thanks for this quick answer!

urdn looks very very neat :D
Plain HTML landing site!

about keyweb - restricted to 80/443 ?

diversity would be a good point - thats why i am asking for providers in asian continents for example :)