Re: [tor-relays] [tor-exit] good node providers

As regards Linux box I would say one thing: if you are worried about NSA etc.. how you could use operating systems that are not enterly free software? If your operating system contains binary blob, if your mother board hasn't a free boot loader how do you know that it has not a backdoor or some vulnerability that compromise your privacy?

On the wiki too I read "we want avoid the Debian monoculture"... Yes, it would be a great thing, but which are the other non linux options that allow to run an entirely free software system?

And why Tails use non free Linux?

I don't want to flame, but I think there is a little contradiction in this.

Bye