[tor-relays] Hello guys. Is is possible to choose one's Entry Guards?

I didn't realize the TOR Project had their own mailing list server, though it makes sense.

I'm studying tor relays, especially obfsproxy, and I thought I'd go ahead and ask a question.

If you have a hidden service, and hide that on Server A, then have it connect via obfsproxy to Relay B, can you configure a manually-chosen list of entry guard relays to enter the wider Tor Network from Relay B?

[Hidden Server] -- obfsproxy --> [Bridge Relay] -- tor --> [Specific Trusted Entry Guard Relays] -- tor --> [TOR Network]

Is this currently possible?