Re: [tor-relays] Hello guys. Is is possible to choose one's Entry Guards?

On 1/8/2013 7:21 PM, Coyo wrote:
If you have a hidden service, and hide that on Server A, then have it connect via obfsproxy to Relay B, can you configure a manually-chosen list of entry guard relays to enter the wider Tor Network from Relay B?

[Hidden Server] -- obfsproxy --> [Bridge Relay] -- tor --> [Specific Trusted Entry Guard Relays] -- tor --> [TOR Network]

I should probably clarify my question.

What I mean is, if you have a hidden server with one or more hidden services, connected via obfs2 bridge protocol to a set of tor bridge relays running obfuscated bridge ports, can you choose a set of entry guards for each bridge relay for additional protection?

It may seem I'm over-engineering this to extreme levels of paranoia, but I'm not. I'm pretty sure there's more I could do.

Thank you in advance, and thank you for your time.