Re: [tor-relays] Tor and Freenode

Am 24.01.2015 um 14:30 schrieb Lukas Erlacher:
I recommend you reread freenode's explanations carefully.
I did, and the still open question is, doesn't mean restricting ports 80, 443 and the IRC ones make running the relay a pretty useless operation? Without all these ports, which kinds of communication are left?

Markus

Completely disabling exit operation (with the reject *:* line) turns you into a middle relay. Middle relays aren't useless.

Best,
Luke