[tor-relays] Running a relay, only, in win7

Hello all

I'm sorry if I'm writing to the wrong list. Until recently and since some months back, I ran a tor relay under Linux, during daytime (only have my laptop), with 2.5/5MBps speed. Not much, it took an hour or two to really start, but it worked, I hope it helped a bit. Now I find I need to spend time in win7 more and I'd like to keep on running a relay, but I can't seem to get tor to work. Since the FAQ only says what Linux users should do and all my searches turned out to have Vidalia involved, I don't know how to make this work, so I'm asking for help: is there a place where I can read, or could you tell me what I need to do to run a relay in win7?

Thank you in advance,
Vlad