Re: [tor-relays] FW: What's a "useful" mailing list contributor? (was Re: What's a "useful" relay?)

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017, at 21:09, Rana wrote:
> Wow. I offer to maintain a FAQ for small relays and in return I get this. Unsubscribed.

While the FAQ could have been useful, if being asked to learn how to
post properly on a mailing list causes an instant flameout, I wonder
whether the FAQ would have gone any further.

Too bad, it could make for a useful resource, perhaps someone stable
will volunteer?