Re: [tor-relays] How to Run Torservers.net

On Juli 12, 2012, at 01:24 PM Julian Wissmann wrote:
> Short answer: ~110 of which we ignore 105
> Long answer:
> About 15 automated abuses from MediaSentry, Icecat, IP-Echelon and the
> likes per day, which we used to automatically answer, but don't bother
> about, any more.
[...]
Thanks for your detailed answer. My nodes with an average traffic of 300MBit/s
generate about 1 abuse message per week using a restricted exit policy. I
don't have a custom whois entry, so all messages are forwarded from my ISP.
Therefore I am very cautious to answer all of them in a way that satisfies my
ISP. My normal response times are less than one hour. I have blocked notorious
spammers like Icecat.

Best regards