Re: [tor-relays] Bridge relays should upgrade to use the new bridge authority

you probably want to reach out to package maintainer
that didn't update yet (like the ubuntu snap) - if you didn't do so yet

Roger Dingledine:
> If you run a bridge relay, please upgrade -- so your bridge address can
> resume being given out to censored users, and so your stats can resume
> being included in the metrics pages.
>
> We just put out new releases (0.2.9.16, 0.3.2.11, 0.3.3.9, 0.3.4.5-rc)
> that retire the old bridge authority and start using a new one. The new
> bridge authority is "Serge", and it is operated by George from the Tor
> BSD Diversity project:
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-announce/2018-July/000162.html
>
> If for whatever reason you can't upgrade yet, you can also manually
> switch to advertising your bridge descriptor to the new bridge authority
> by using this torrc line:
>
> AlternateBridgeAuthority Serge orport=9001 bridge 66.111.2.131:9030 BA44 A889 E64B 93FA A2B1 14E0 2C2A 279A 8555 C533

I'd expect such email to be signed - yes, even if people can fetch that
data from a signed release.

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu