Re: [tor-relays] OBFS-4 Bridge Relay with 0 clients seen in more than one month

> The two machines pull double duty as 24/7 heating units during the
> colder months, so what would be their most effective contribution to
> the Tor ecology? Relay/relay, relay/bridge, or bridge/bridge? (During
> the hottest week I only keep one computer going and perforce operate a
> solo relay.)
I guess better would be relay/relay if bandwidth is not the issue.
According to FAQ[1] running bridge is recommended in that case.

I run this bridge on one of my VPS because this hosting provider is
against proxies and they give only 1 Tb traffic per month. They are not
DO. Bridge should not give them any troubles.

[1] https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#RelayOrBridge