[tor-relays] TORRC Exit not obeying httproxy

My tor exit node has been using a https proxy for a long time with great
success in that I have had no abuse complaints directed to me and my VPS
provider.   Until recently.

Traffic has increased as I made the bandwidth wider, which might be an
explanation.

I am getting complaints directed to my actual IP.
It looks as if tor is sending data DIRECT and not obeying the lines
completely, all the time.   TORRC
OutboundBindAddress  IP  (second IP of server)
HTTPSProxy service:port
HTTPProxyAuthenticator name password
When I took out the OutboundBindAddress I just got complaints directed to
the first IP.

I assumed the lines FORCED proxy use.   This might not be the case in higher
traffic?

Gerry