Re: [tor-relays] torservers.net: some exits became guards? (deanonymization risk)

On 11.06.2017 00:38, Gareth Llewellyn wrote:
> Will your provider allow BGP announcements of other IP space?

Yes. In fact, we're discussing abuse issues with our current source of
IP space, not the datacenter, where we in theory could get 10GE of free
bandwidth.

> Depending on how many exits we're talking about I
> (BrassHornCommunications / AS28715) will happily 'loan' you a /24

This is a great offer, much appreciated! I don't want to lose our
current IP space, though, so I will try to reach an agreement with the
current provider first. If this does not move within the next few weeks,
I definitely will take you up on that offer.

We have our own AS and v6 space already (AS60729).

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/