Re: [tor-relays] torservers.net: some exits became guards? (deanonymization risk)

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We had to temporarily disable some of our exits due to ongoing
negotiations with the provider.

Will your provider allow BGP announcements of other IP space?

Depending on how many exits we're talking about I (BrassHornCommunications / AS28715) will happily 'loan' you a /24 and a /48-/36 to route from which will remove the abuse complaints from your provider.

(FWIW I'd rather not give up a /24 if you're happy using your providers v4 for general Tor routing and AS28715's IPv6 for exiting that'd be ideal).

Alternatively I can sponsor your RIPE v6 PI application (subject to the new rules about having a 'contractual relationship yadda yadda) if you'd like to do that.