[tor-relays] Tor CPU usage

I have a small Tor exit relay (VPS) running at +90% CPU capacity. Memory usage is negligible. I am unable to launch ARM as the single CPU cannot process both Tor and arm. Traffic is mostly high for a small node.

I have CPUsNum set at 2 in my torrc from its original setup. However, pidstat 5 -p <pid> shows that only 1 CPU is employed. lscpu shows that the VPS is allotted 2 cpus. CPU speed is around 2.44 M.

I'm hoping someone has some experience with this issue and can give me advice.